I have been persuaded back to the sewing machine after a long wintery hiatus. I just finished a couple of homemade aprons for the clever gals of The Art Nest for their retreat this weekend. They supplied the main materials- a recycled tablecloth from Anthropologie and it’s trim- (ooh I love the recycle) and I sewed them right up. The front of both aprons are the same except for the pockets; but, as you can see the flipsides offer some individual pizazz. They were sewn right-sides together but for a small slit to pull them through and make them right side out, hiding all of the unfinished fabric edges.
Now I need to use this project as a spring board to get be back in the sewing boat and get rowing as fast as I can, I take that back I think need a motor boat. I’ve got the Beehive Bazaar coming right up the first weekend in May. Yikes!